24-cell Accelerated Propagation System trays from Gardener's Supply to grow these two varieties as well as:
- Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary)
- Passiflora (Passionflower)
- Salvia farinacea 'Victoria'
- Leucanthemum x superbum 'Alaska' (Shasta Daisy)
- Penstemon grandiflorus 'Esprit'
- Asclepias tuberosa (Butterfly Weed)
- Gomphrena 'QIS Mix' (Globe Amarath)
These new young plants have joined the three varieties of Solenostemon scutellarioides (Coleus) -- 'Religious Radish' (back left), 'Trailing Dark Heart' (center), and 'Twist and Twirl' (right) -- that I overwintered from a few cuttings in early fall. I'd planned to take a third round of cuttings from these Coleus to create even more plants for our containers, but they've grown into such healthy looking plants, I'm now tempted to wait a couple more weeks and put them out in the garden as is.
The cool air and strong breeze kept us inside for most of today, so it was a nice surprise to view the progress of the plants in our makeshift indoor nursery.
(I have no affiliation with Gardener's Supply Company except as a customer.)